top of page

How can we help you?


Consultation on your Family's Situation

If you are separating with children and having difficulty making child arrangements,  or think you may be experiencing parental alienation, it's hard to know where to turn.  We can support, advise and signpost if necessary.  We can talk to you face to face, on the phone, by email or text to advise on your circumstances.

Please visit our Contact Us page.


McKenzie Friend Assistance

With over 20 years experience, we can offer you excellent professional legal guidance and support in Family Court hearings if you are representing yourself.  More on the role of a McKenzie Friend here and also see the post on our FAQ page.


Navigating Legal Forms & Documents

A McKenzie Friend can help you understand the jargon and terminology you come across so that you can make informed decisions about how to conduct your case.  We can also help you navigate the complex forms and documents that Family Court Proceedings require if you are representing yourself.

bottom of page